Smaart Di v2 New License
₹41,100.00 + 18% GST at Checkout
Smaart Di v2 takes the simplified, streamlined two-channel interface from Smaart v7 Di and modernizes it with many of the features and enhancements developed for Rational Acoustics’ flagship multi-channel Smaart v8 program. Smaart Di v2 is most nimble and quickly adaptable measurement environment for Smaart, with all critical configuration and control parameters accessible from a single intuitive UI (user interface). Smaart Di v2 is perfect for quick and precise measurements without the demands of the standard version’s multi-measurement, multi-mode, and multi-window complexity.
Key features in Smaart Di v2 include:
- Improved Data Handling
- Centralized Program Configurator
- Hide/Show Interface Control Bars
- Touchscreen-Friendly User-Configurable command buttons
- Stand-alone Broadband Metering
- Integrated Control for the Smaart I-O
- Smaart-to-Smaart API Remote Control
- Built-in program updater
- Better performance on the latest operating systems
- Improved stability & security
- Native support for high-definition displays
Smaart Di v2 feature limitations include:
- Input monitoring and control for only 2 inputs at a time
- Ability to measure only one Transfer Function at a time
- No separate Impulse Response Mode, and therefore no capability to make advanced acoustic measurements, examine reverb times/structure or calculate specific intelligibilty criteria such as STI, Clarity or T60
For Windows and Mac OS X
Smaart Di v2 runs native under both Mac OS X and Windows from the same unified source code
Minimum Suggested Computer System Requirements Windows Operating System: Windows 7 or newer (32 & 64 bit) CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core Intel i5 Processor or faster RAM: 2 GB or greater Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or better, or 256 MB dedicated video RAM Display: Min. 1024×600 pixel display Sound: Audio Hardware with OS compatible ASIO, Wav/WDM drivers.
MAC Operating System: Mac OSX 10.7 (32 + 64 bit) or newer CPU: 2 GHz Dual-Core Intel i5 or faster RAM: 2 GB or greater Graphics: Intel HD4000 or better, or 256 MB dedicated video RAM. Sound Hardware: Audio Hardware with compatible Core Audio device drivers.
* Please note that the above specifications are our recommendations for a system that can take full advantage of Smaart Di v2’smeasurement capabilities.Smaart Di v2 does notsupport PowerPC-based Macintosh computers and has not been tested on any operating system previous to Windows Vista or Mac OS 10.7. Other than that, Smaart Di v2 does most things more efficiently than any previous version of Smaart Di and is very scalable in design, meaning that it may run just fine on older/slower hardware, depending on your requirements. The best way to find out whether Smaart Di v2 can perform to your satisfaction on your current computer system is to try the demo version.